Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Should have played Champagne Supernova...

I love this video of one of the Gallagher brothers (Noel) getting shoved off the stage. No, I'm not talking about anyone related to that dude who wears spandex and smashes watermelons. I'm talking about those two members of the notoriously lame band OASIS.

In my opinion this should have happened a long time ago. As I've heard it, a drunk Canadian dude was mad about how Oasis was always claiming to be bigger than the Beatles back in the day (read 90's), and decided to run up on stage and jack up their performance. KUDOS! Anyways, maybe Creed could play a Canadian tour. This kind of video of a certain Mr. Scott Stapp would make Juan Loco a very happy angry midget!

Check out the video the good part is at about 18 seconds. Sorry you have to listen to a little bit of their music, and some fans who actually chant "OASIS". I wish someone would go bodyslam them as well!

1 comment:

The REAL Iron Sheik said...

Canadians have to represent and do our part to do whatever it takes to rid the world of these lame ass posers. Today I am proud to be a Canadian. Apologies for those stupid mouth breathers who were chanting the band name.