Friday, July 18, 2008

Screw the Tree Huggers!

Okay, I've had it. I have decided to make my first post about something that irritates the snot out of me. It's two words... "GOING GREEN". I'm so sick of hearing about this crap! This is the most ignorant pile of democratic propaganda produced.

I think that it's noble that some people want to make it their goal in life to save the environment one seagull at a time. Good for you. Stop f-ing getting stories written about your cause and get to work. I'll even send you a couple of bucks for some dawn and a scrubber if you'll just STFU! I have seen stories in the past month about NY taxi companies going green, school systems going green, cities going green, software going green. Movie stars are encouraging us to go green; even the freaking Pope wants us to go green. Just a few months back, I recieved a PC Magazine with the entire issue written about going green. You wanna' know what I did with that? I tossed that piece of crap right into the trash. I even considered covering it in old motoroil and breadcrumbs first, just to be an ass.

Honestly, I don't care to see the Earth destroyed by us humans, but I don't think that there is enough reasearch out there that can really prove we are making a difference by being this psychotic about loving nature in spite of ourselves. As a matter of fact, I was recently sent an article (from one of my fellow bloggers) entitled of "Global Warming and the Price of a Gallon of Gas". This is a great article for anyone who gets as fed up as I do about all this crap to read and send to the tree huggers they know.

Bottom line, I think grizzly bears are great, but I don't wanna end up paying $10 a gallon for gas someday, so let's drill! In the meantime, they can come up with a viable alternative fuel source. As far as Mr.Gore (the environmental whore), the Pope, and those random movie stars, you can kiss it where the Sun don't shine. Gore is an idiot, and I don't care what he thinks. I'm fairly certain that the Pope isn't filling up the tank on that Pope-mobile on his discover card! Movie stars need to stick to acting. When I start making millions of dollars for a few weeks of work, maybe I will not mind others telling me what to do with my money. In the mean time, I'm gonna go buy me one of those nice full size pick-ups with the V-8 engines. My little 4 cylinder sucks, and the new full-size pickups are getting cheap! Thanks environmentalists! I will go green the day that it puts a dollar in my own pocket! Cheesmo out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime i find some tree hugger in my nesting tree i lets em have it in the rearends SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK its awfly funny

Anonymous said...

I to am getting tired of all this GO GREEN bull crap i mean even READERS DIGEST is pushing this poppycock im tired of those stupid TV ads showing those idiots riding around on their stupid bicycles im tired of all this GLOBAL WARMING crap im sick to death of this stuff TELL THE GREENS TO JUMP IN A LAKE

Bird of Paradise said...

The most stupid ad were the two ads for water purifiers one was for BRITTA the other one was for PUR both stupid and annoying i was muting these ads so i didnt have to listen to this bunk